Saturday, August 25, 2007
Re: Tears
I'm sure everyone has gone through patches of tough times. Or at least everyone who has reached a certain age has. I guess these trying times define the person you are? These are the times when you learn who your real friends are, you learn how tough you are, and most importantly you learn about yourself.

1 of lifes greatest mysteries is not the tombs of Tutankhamun or whether Hang Tuah is Chinese (which he is) but its the very fact that we are the closest person to ourselves but yet we somehow just fail to see who we really are (I'm not talking about everyone, just most of you, so that no one gets offended, myself included) we fail to see how our actions affects the people around us. Or is it that we just don't care? For me I know my flaws, I do know I 'swear' alot, but its not that I don't realise it, I just don't care. I've accidentally offended people by being vulgar and all, but I've never crossed the line by embarrasing someone by bringing up past events to bash a person up, which I think is below the belt. But I guess its just one of the ways I seperate friends from aquintances. So what is your greatest flaw? (YOU KNOW IT, its just that you pretend not to, cause the truth hurts)

I know I'm suppose to be helping you solve the problem, but I can't if you don't want to, so I'll let you in on a little secret, I've mastered the art of making myself feel better everytime i'm down. Although its not very health but it sure as hell makes me feel better... I think about all the other ppl who are not doing so well in life and compare their state to mine. Life doesn't seem so bad after all. (I don't mean the kids in Congo or some African country cause if I did, my life would be amazing compared to theirs and I'll feel ashamed for even getting depressed about the state of my life, don't you feel ashamed now just by complaining? especially this girl I know who cried 10 days 10 nights just because she got 1A 3 Bs, SHEESH!!)



Photo taken from: www.treklens.com/.../Asia/India/photo38494.htm



About backstabbers? well you pretty much can't do anything much about it, just stay away from them, no point hanging around them (unless your a better backstabber than by all means stab away) You really won't know who your friends really are until you choose to actually look. For instance, I used to have 2 really close friends, 1 was the nicest person ever, well manered, would always be looking out to give me advise and he was fun to hang out with. The other dude was, well at first glance is/was cocky bastard, (not joking he'll walk as if he's nose would drop down if he look at the floor!) and I don't blame ppl for blogging about him, his first impression kinda sucks unless your a freshie who he likes (enough hints on who he is? LOL) anyways, can you guess who ended up being the lying S.O.B?, the first one, so looks can be deceiving, I stayed away from the first dude, even now. (could write a whole blog about the stuff he did but, that's the past! BUT, who knows? if i'm nice enough i'll tell you guys :P)

Everyone has to go through this phase in life to grow as a person. There's this saying "you need to taste bitterness to know the sweetness of life"

p.s:crying alone isn't gonna solve anything, you gotta look for your friends and ask for help, and I'm very sure that they'll be there for you.
 
posted by DjBenn at 8:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: