Saturday, August 18, 2007
Do you know who your friends really are?
FRIENDS!! Seriously what is the meaning of friends? No, i'm not talking about the American sitcom about a group of six friends living in the borough of New York City. Well according to Wikipedia; (so feels like I'm doing a presentation!) an interpersonal relationship between humans. That doesn't really give a full picture of what friends are all about. The main question today is that do you know who your friends really are? Cause I know some people who really can't tell the difference from a acquaintance and a friend. And the difference between a FRIEND and a friend. Have I confused you yet? well the FRIEND I'm talking about is the person who'll stick up for you, take the blame for you or someone who you can tell straight to his/her face that they are one big ASSHOLE when they deserve it. Then the other type of friend would be someone I'd hang out with, but probably not tell them that I slept with their sister or call them at 3 am just to hang out. And finally for acquaintances, well their basically just people I know, I probably need to know them better but well... takes to much effort! (This is a really sensitive topic, so if you are mentally unstable or suffering from small gas syndrome, i suggest that you don't read!! BUT! I don't think that will stop you anyway so ....)

If you were thinking why I suddenly felt like talking about friends, well someone asked me if I'd side them if something happened. I thought to myself "Do you think that were that close?" Well I just wanna clear stuff out ... and another friend ask me "How close are you to ...." There are only a few people I'd stand up for and Matt (picture below) is one of them



THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND!! ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BRO! LOVE YOU!

I'm very honest about some stuff, and this is one of them, If your not in the picture its either I don't have a picture of you (just show how much of a friend you are huh!) or you really weren't my friend to begin with. But I guess you really need to know that I pick sides. Unless its between close friends that I just don't get involve unless it comes to a point where your problem start affecting our friendship.

Well this are my FRIENDS!!!!
I linked the photos cause it'd be to messy to post all of em....

My Friends
Photo 2 of friends
Last picture of my friends (Hope your in this one!)

You see if you got angry/upset/disappointed that you weren't in the pictures ... they won't get angry even if I told them how bad their B.O is , neither would they get angry with me if I showed up late for dinner... or neither would they get angry if i accidentally broke a promise... But you definately would!

ANYWAYS, since I'm almost done I tot i'd just like to wish Matt Happy Birthday again... Although I didn't get to celebrate your party with you... you know I LOVE YOU!!


ps:DON'T do birthday post! I think their lame... :P

 
posted by DjBenn at 1:22 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments: