Thursday, August 2, 2007
Sky Bar
This is the whole story of how I ended up in SKY BAR,

I accidentally left my laptop charger with Van (she's in KL) so I had to go back up to KL to get it(that was Wednesday night) so I heard from Camie that's she's going up to KL to meet up with her friends and she was following Juan (or famously known as Mr. K :P) so I called him and he said ok I could follow him since he was going up to meet his elder brother.

Spent the whole day in Midvalley, and YES everything is on sale, TOPSHOP, La Senza, FCUK, Miss Selfridge and everyother major brand was on sale. Up to 70%

Later that night we went back to Jim's hotel (Mr. K's bro) which was Traders.. One hot room, too bad I didn't take pictures. Didn't think of blogging till we went to SKY BAR!

anyways, Here's to all those who say I don't have pictures in my blog!
Beautiful view of the Twin Towers. You guys jealous yet?
The whole group. I'm second from the left. Just so you know that the hottest guy in the pic is me :P

From Left : Me, Mr K and Camie

p.s : Sorry Aya, Juan was suppose to call you but I called him first so I took your place. But I needed to get my charger badly :P next time I bring you ok?

 
posted by DjBenn at 11:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: