Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Filler!!!
Been sick the past few days so pretty much been in bed... plus not really in the mood to think about blogging... But i'm at work now... pretty much wating for my turn to spin so I tot I might as well write something...


Exam results comming out tomorrow so ... hmmm not the slightest bit stressed out but i guess that I'm hoping I don't screw up :P

Anyways, Last week Eu Ling and Huey Juen came to cam whore at the console so these are the picstures!!


Check out my DIGIMON cap :P The guys told me they were all gonna wear a cap, I was like crap i don't have a cap... so i went to dig through my closet, the only cap I found was this one (but what the heck, damn cool cap ok!)


























Oh btw, special thank to this beautiful lady for helping me set my blog, she pretty much does all the technical stuff of my blog (html and other stuff, EVEN the CBOX)




OK the hair abit cacated but whatever! Cut my hair already!
 
posted by DjBenn at 7:45 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: