Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Dj Benn Low Electronica 'n' Dance Mix Tape
Dj Benn Low Electronica 'n' Dance Mix Tape

To download -

*click here*


Track List


1.The Way I Are - Timberland ft Keri Hilson & D.O.E

2.Umbrealla - Rihanna (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Remix)

3.This Is Not Miami - Sander Kleineberg

4.Put Your Hands Up For Detroit - Fedde Le Grand

5.La Discotek - D. Ramirez (Hed Kandi Remix)

6.My Love - Justin Timberlake (Paul Oakenfold Remix)

7.Destination Calabria - Alex Gaudino ft Crystal Water (Static S Remix)

8.Beep Beep - Krafft (Fred De F Remix)

9.Muzik Loud - Tocadisco

10.Let It Drop - Dj Delicious (Henrik B Remix)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've uploaded the song to imeem.... but for some reason or other can't share it... ish... noob! Hahaha... i'll update you guys when I have found out how to upload stuff properly. At the moment I'm getting Van to help me.... I'm a total noob at this ! :P Dun laugh... everyone was a noob before!


 
posted by DjBenn at 3:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: