Monday, August 13, 2007
P.S: This is for you, You know who you are
If someone asked me how would I describe life, I'd say "Its amazing, beautiful, and horrifying at the same time"


There are some things in my life that I do regret doing, and there are a lot of things that I'm proud of but most of the good things I do I forget. However, its hard to forget the mistakes I've made, and it has caught up with me. (Was pretty much correcting myself for typing it in 3rd person when it should be in first person but I guess its easier to type in 3rd person as in makes it feel less of my fault) This is the times when I need someone to tell me that I'm worth it, and I'm good enough.


Its easy to blame people for everything that goes wrong in my life, I could blame my parents for having too much hope in me, or my friends for not being there when I needed them, or my brother for not living up to expectations or just a random stranger for not saying hello. I could blame the whole world for my failures, but I won't, because that's not me anymore.


I am Benjamin Low, I am a dependable person who will be there for my friends when they need me. I love life, although there are days when I fall so deep but what brings me back is that there are a lot of amazing people in my life. My parents who will always be there for me no matter what, my friends who will always cheer me up, and my brother who always has my back.


These are the most important thing in life, the people who care about you, the people who will not leave you. But you need to let them in.


p.s : I've shared my feelings, everyone knows how I feel, its your turn to share.
 
posted by DjBenn at 10:14 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments: