Sunday, September 9, 2007
Love at First sight...Leah
This is what happened, I was online yesterday and flipping throught the newspaper looking for something interesting to blog about,(woot, men can multitask!) the only thing I could find was a write up about how long it took sperm to fully mature before its ready to go out into action. Speaking of sperm, I heard this joke; Sperm B asks Sperm A, " why are you working out so hard?" Sperm A replies "because I wanna be the first one who reaches!" After a months of working out, the day arrived. Everyone ques up at the starting point, then when it was time to come, all the sperms swam with everything they had. Sperm A was right in the front and gaining speed, soon he was able to lose the pack. Sperm B says "there goes our chance!" Suddenly Sperm C says "LOOK! He's coming back" At first they could only see him, then they heard "GO BACK! ITS A BLOW JOB!"

Anyway, back to the main point, Su-I asked me to check this singer out, Leah Dizon. As usual, I went to google it, the only thing I could find was Leah Dizon the model, so I wasn't to sure whether it was the same person, but no harm in clicking right? so I clicked away... this is what I got!!


Hmm.. at first I thought I got the wrong Leah Dizon, then I decided to check for other websites, (Didn't find any naked pictures and I WASN'T LOOKING for them) than I asked Su- I whether she was a model, she said "ya, try Youtube" so I did, I found her song 'Softly" and Everything, Anything" Huuuhuu, not bad, alot of eye candy, (she's pretty good to look at :P) She's not the most fantastic singer around but, neither are the PCD so..

Than I told Matt to check her out as well, this is what he said.
mOjo says:
lol..
mOjo says:
she quite hot




So then I told him I was planning to blog about her, this is what happened


Dj Benn - says:
gonna blog about her
Dj Benn - says:
her*
Dj Benn - says:
lolx
Dj Benn - says:
doing research now
Dj Benn - says:
LOLX
mOjo says:
wttfff
..


Anyway so I did a little research on her. This is what I found out.

Leah Dizon (リア・ディゾン, Ria Dizon , born as Leah Donna Dizon on September 24, 1986) is a model, singer, and a TV personality in Japan, born in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. She has two older brothers, an older sister, and two younger brothers. Her astrological sign is Libra, and her Chinese zodiac sign is Tiger. She mix if you didn't know, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino and French
(compliments or wiki!)

Oh, and just so you know, she's releasing her debut album "Destiny Line" on the 12th of September. (Its going to be a rare occasion where I'd actually buy an original cd!)

This is her song 'Softly' and 'Everything, Anything' (don't be to harsh on judging her singing skills, she's better then you! so don't say anything!) Just shud up and enjoy the catchy beats and the EYE CANDY!!




 
posted by DjBenn at 9:47 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At September 15, 2007 at 12:48 AM, Blogger eyries

    omg... shes so pretty when they make her look japanese-y. her asian looking self is better than her western looking self. makes me think of her as the smaller, thinner, but brunette ashley tisdale.. lol!