Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Mia Rose Vs Esmee Denters
Well, Aya asked me to check out Mia Rose and so I did, I take comments from people seriously so if you have seen any other talent out that and you think she's good I'll take a look at it. (Like professional like that :P) Anyways, this is a short profile of Mia Rose:

Maria Antonia Sampaio Rosa, born on the 26th of January 1988 in Wimbledon Village, London. If you want more details you can check her website out at Mia Rose

This is one of her best uploaded songs yet is the cover version of Nelly Furtado's 'say it right'





She sings this song pretty well, compared to some of her other songs, but i some how thing she has a very common sound and nothing spectacular (but she does have the whole package to become a top class star (look at Britney!)

Well they both sang 1 similar song 'unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield



That's Esmee cover, and this one is Mia's



There's a huge difference in singing styles, and I think Esmee does a much much better job compared to Mia. I personally feel that Esmee has a better vocal range and she is better with her pitching compared to Mia.

Although, If you asked me who would make a bigger hit? I really can't say, being a talented singer is not the only thing you need to be a hit.(Once again a Britney comparison, Christina is a much better singer but yet Britney is still more popular, or was more popular) But I have to say, Aya is right, Mia does have some pretty cool moves, Mia definitely ups Esmee is the presentation area, althought that can be worked on, especially since she(Esmee) is under J.T's wing.
 
posted by DjBenn at 9:02 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: